- Services configuration, disabling unnecessary network facing services to minimize attack surface. Enables connection to Domain server. (Ultimate edition specific)
- Access control list, partition Standard users from admin command-line commands. (Ultimate edition specific)
- Hardening Guide for Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit with:
Instructions for using Security Compliance Manager to set security configuration (works only on Pro and Ultimate)
Instructions for using Security Compliance Manager with Domain servers's Group Policy Management tool.
Instructions for using Local Security Policy - Software Restriction Policy (works only on Pro and Ultimate)
Instructions for using AppLocker (works only on Ultimate)
- Security Compliance Manager customized configuration files
- Password age and length requirement settings: 14 characters and good for 90 days
- Account lockout condition : upon trying 50 bad passwords
- Account lockout duration: 15 minutes
- Deny network logon to certain accounts: Everyone
- System, Application and Security Event Log size: 1000000 kb
- Prevent users from installing printer drivers.
- Have Event Viewer show success and failure events for Account Logons, Account Management, Policy Change and System events.
- Require pressing CTRL-ALT-DEL to logon.
- Do not display last logon user name.
- Do not allow remote users to list out account names:
- Use NTLMv2 protocol (latest) instead of older protocols.
- UAC will prompt for credentials when admin account needs admin rights. (instead of just pressing continue)
- UAC will deny Standard user accounts the right to elevate. (instead of prompting for admin password)
- Event Viewer 'custom view' import xml files, allows for detection of system intrusion.
- Firewall policy, enabling basic Windows functionality with a secure 'default deny' policy. Enables connection to Domain server.
Price: $11.41 (including tax)